Virtual Conferences - a total solution
MemberLeap is a full-featured event solution to help you in planning, registration, and implementation of your virtual events. We can work with you to accommodate your needs as necessary, but in general... here's how you can use our software for your virtual events:
Planning - During the planning of the event, we offer our Event Portal with general information about the event (sponsors, presenter bios, session information, changes in presenters or sessions, etc.), general itinerary with session links or personalized itinerary with session links, attendee list, and interactive surveys.
Privacy & Security for Zoom Video Communications
- Clients are responsible for purchasing their own Zoom Meeting or Zoom Webinar account - comparison overview.
- Clients need to make sure their accounts accommodate the total number of hosts they need to start any concurrent sessions and the total number of attendees participating.
- Event attendees who wish to join the sessions on their phones will need to first download the Zoom mobile app (iTunes and Google Play).
- Self-Installation - If you already have your own Zoom account, one of your Admins can connect your account using our Zoom configuration option. You will need to enter your Zoom credentials - Zoom ID and secret (password) and then click on the Start ization button, which will connect to your Zoom account from your MemberLeap account.
- MemberLeap Installation - If you want us to connect your Zoom account for you, you will need to provide us with your Zoom credentials.
- Uninstall - If you need to uninstall your interface, you can log in to your Zoom Account and follow their prompts in the Zoom App Marketplace.
Creating Zoom Meetings and Webinars within MemberLeap
After your interface is completed, you can either 'Add a new meeting' or 'Add a new webinar' by entering the event name, date, time, time zone, duration of event, choose a host, enter a password if you want to restrict the event, and decide if you want to auto record the event.
If your event doesn't require pre-registration and only requires one Zoom link to attend, you can use the interface itself to invite attendees. Otherwise, you will need to use the Event Registration option below.
- For small virtual events, after adding the select members and event prospects you want to automatically pre-register, Zoom will send out a simple registration email that includes a unique join link for each registrant to participate in the event.
- For large virtual events, using our broadcast email message module, you can send a branded invitation with additional details to select members and event prospects, who don't need to pre-register. The email includes a generic link to join the event if they choose to participate in the event.
- Each Zoom session will offer the following functions: start (host), join (participant), shareable info (which provides the Zoom link and phone numbers to dial into, so you can copy and paste them elsewhere), and session recordings.
52nd Annual Convention - Eclair de Lune VIRTUAL
For events that require pre-registration, using our robust event registration module, an Admin can set up a virtual event whether its a small meeting or multiple day conference.
- Provide additional event details (packages with different pricing; discount codes; multiple and concurrent session options that include presenters' names, presenters' biographies, and session details, etc.)
- Link to the custom Zoom links created for each session utilizing the Zoom interface
- Collect online event registration fees
Event attendees will be given access to an Event Portal via a confirmation code with general information about the event (sponsors, presenter bios, session information, changes in sessions, etc.), general itinerary with session links or personalized itinerary with session links, attendee list, and interactive surveys.
Pastry Chefs of America.
Current Clients: You can access the Help Desk in the back-end of your software - Section 53.